Registration | 注册须知
Registration Fee | 注册费
|CONFERENCE REGISTRATION||Early Bird Rate
Before July 15th, 2021
|Regular Registration Rate
After July 15th, 2021
(Students and Committees)
|450USD/ 3100RMB||480USD/ 3300RMB||360USD/ 2400RMB|
|500USD/ 3400RMB||530USD/ 3600RMB||400USD/ 2800RMB|
|330USD/ 2200RMB||390USD/ 2600RMB||230USD/ 1600RMB|
|Listener||300USD/ 2000RMB||330USD/ 2200RMB||170USD/ 1200RMB|
|Additional Paper||360USD/ 2400RMB||360USD/ 2400RMB||360USD/ 2400RMB|
|Additional Page||70 USD / 450 RMB / One Page||70 USD / 450 RMB / One Page||70 USD / 450 RMB / One Page|
|One-day Tour(Oct. 24)
||50 USD / 350 RMB / Per One||50 USD / 350 RMB / Per One||/|
Note: Includes: Daily Coffee/Tea Breaks & Lunch & Dinner
Excludes: Complimentary Ticket to the Conference Banquet
Important Note | 重要提示
1. One regular registration is within TEN Pages including all figures, tables, and references. Extra pages will be charged.
2. One regular registration with one or more additional papers get only one proceeding.
3. At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register.
4. Please send the required documents: a. final paper; b. signed copyright form; c. filled registration form; d. payment proof to email@example.com to finish the registration.
5. If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason, they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, someone else of Co-authors or from the same institute/organization.
Refund/Cancellation Policy | 退款政策
Written requests for cancellations must be sent to the BDIT Conference Secretary by August 20, 2021, and 30% processing fee is required. Cancellations received after August 20, 2021, will NOT be dismissed and registration fees will not be refund.
Personal Reason | 个人原因
The BDIT cannot refund or pay any compensation where could not attend the conference is prevented by reason of circumstances which amount to “personal reason”. Such as travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, financial default etc
Force Majeure | 不可抗力
The BDIT cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”.
Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.
Conference Date and Place Statement
The organizer has the right to change the date and place of the conference under the reason of amount to “force majeure” circumstances. The participants of the conference are obliged to cooperate with the organizer's change and refund policy.